Friday, December 3, 2010

{meredith elise} Neat Ideas. Pretty Pictures. Talented Girl.

Meredith Elise


Living in the northeastern, rural areas of Georgia, one never knows the talent living next door. I'm always impressed when I discover something interesting and unique, especially if its tucked away in a cozy corner of an uninhabited county :)



august 28. from Vol.2, 2010 Meredith Elise


One of my friends, Meredith, did something amazing this year. Every single day, she uploaded a new picture to Facebook - whether it be a picture of food, people, what have you...it was always an interesting picture to say the least, and what a great idea! I find myself sitting for hours just looking at each one, starting January 1st and forward. I'm not sure if her profile is private or public, but I'm sure if you added her, she may let you see her amazing 'picture a day' album for 2010..

This morning, I was crawling the web and found this website. If you live in north georgia, keep Meredith in mind. Also, I give her praise for such an incredible website- a job well done, my friend.

Happy weekend everyone :)

www.meredithelise.com

1 comment: