Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Debrah Leonard - Timeless Pieces

I usually lean toward more home / entertaining type topics, but today I'd like to introduce a very talented artists. She isn't a painter, nor a sculptor, nor a potter. She is, however, a very talented jewelry designer and photographer. I met Debrah Leonard about two years ago at Timpson Creek Gallery while she was having a trunk show, and I've followed her since. Debrah collects vintage and antique medals both domestic and foreign and uses them to create her unique and and stunning pieces of art. Using wooden and other unique mediums, her necklaces and bracelets carry a very natural persona while making a statement at the same time. Her work is for sale at Timpson Creek Gallery, and in other boutiques. Feel free to contact me if you see something you'd like...her pieces make great, meaningful gifts. Enjoy. 


(Photos taken and are work of the Debrah Leonard...used for promotional purposes only)






1 comment: