Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Latest Project: One Walnut

 Here's a glimpse of my latest project....getting started right before my busiest time of the year: Summer Market 2011. I'm really excited about this though - and I can't wait to see things come together. I've planned for a while, and work began today :) yay! 

[ THE BEFORE ]

Here's a little sampling of what is in store for this quaint little mountain home:

- Refinishing the Floors and Staining A Dark Walnut 
- New Paint Throughout 
- Then , my favorite part: New Furniture!! 

Kitchen
- Painting the Cabinetry + New Marble Tops
- Awesome New Galvanized Lighting 
- New Cast Iron Apron Sink
-Possibly a new Antique Fridge :)
- Away with those curtains and in with a great shelf above that window. 

Bathroom
- Bye, Bye white, weary tile! 
- New Multi-Color Slate Tile
- New Vanity with a cleaver twist to a conventional bathroom - stay tuned
- Vintage Shutters to cover that window 
- Great New Lighting

Stay tuned and check my Twitter and Facebook to watch the house come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment