Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Inspiration Board

So, yesterday I posted the before pictures of my new residential project: Walnut One. Today, I share the inspiration board...

  preliminary inspiration board  


  • Antique Shutters - will cover a window above the bathtub in the bathroom.
  • These pails will make great sinks atop, while a new vanity in "mourning dove" to soften the slate and aluminum... Can't get enough of galvanized...lighting too..
  • Natural multi-colored slate with hints of soft and dark greens with brown and gray undertones. 
  • Awesome cast iron apron sink (that I found at a steal, which makes it even more exciting!)
  • Fun rugs by my friend Caroline at Michaelian Home in Hendersonville, NC. 

Stay tuned for more pics as the work progresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment