Thursday, February 10, 2011

Reichen Lehmkuhl First Plastic Paper Inverview

If you take the time to Google Mr. Lehmkuhl, you are sure to find something about his relationship with former N'Sync star Lance Bass, but you will also find hundreds of photographs - ranging from red carpet events to more risqué poses. In my search, I found anything from fully clothed tux to barely nothing holding a water hose. So, as I mentioned to Mr. Lehmkuhl, in my work as an intern with Annette Joesph and as a freelance visual merchandiser and stylist, we use lots of props. The same concept is used in modeling and fashion shoots as well, so what is the craziest prop you have ever used?



In continuation, your job as an actor and model requires a lot of what I call the 'job of pretty' or making things look good. Shortly tell me what the style of your home is?

"My home is a mixture of modern/clean lines and comfort. It can look nice, but has to be comfy."

 
What is your favorite room in your home?

"Favorite room in my home is my office. I have a really comfortable sleek looking chair and a stainless steel desk. It's all thrown off by the fluffy gray cat bed that sits next to my computer--for Hans."

Do you subscribe to magazines? If So, which is your favorite?

 
 "It's my favorite for the smarter articles." 

You must work out a lot and eat right. If I opened your fridge right now, what would I find?
 "Two bowls ready with freshly made sugar-free jello for when I feel like snacking. Soy milk. Eggs. Lunch meat. Too much diet coke (cherry), Many different kinds of juices. Every kind of veggie and lots of chicken breasts to make salads and good dinners."


Sounds healthy. Valentines Day is next Monday. What would you say a "perfect" Valentines Day present would be?
"...a two hour foot-squeeze massage."

Be sure to Google Reichen and learn more about him. I'd like to thank him for taking the time to answer these short, but intriguing questions and for being the first person to be interviewed for plastic paper. I asked Mr. Lehmkuhl if he had any last comments for the blog and this is what he had to say:
"Remember that Don't Ask Don't Tell is still in effect. The President signed the appeal order, but it has not been repealed and there is no time line set up to get rid of it. BE VIGILANT...WATCH THESE PEOPLE who are supposed to be ending this horrible, inhumane, bigoted policy."


 I hope that you enjoyed my first interview as much as I did, more to come!
- Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment